Thursday, July 22, 2010

student loans= survival of the fittest

Until this point in my life my mom has pretty much taken care of the financial side of my schooling. I take care of most of my crap but that was the one thing she always did. Well, then I got married and that stopped. I definatly think that's good and healthy and all, but dangit... it's soo confusing and stressful! And thanks to President Obama it is now even more complicated with all of these tests to make sure I am not dumb enought to think I don't have to pay them back. They are called loans for a reason. If you don't understand that you pay loans back then you should let the rest of us have your loans and just go ahead and be done with school. Maybe that sounds harsh, but really.
I think fruits and veggies should at least prompt the idea of God's existence in our minds. They occur naturally, they can sustain out human bodies by themselves and they taste good to us. We cook them to change the flavor or texture but they are most healthy in their most natural state's. It's like God's most basic sign of existence in my opinion. Just saying.

1 comment:


  1. Do you need personal loan? Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need finance to expand your business? We give out loan to interested individuals who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us at Email:flourishloancredite@gmail.com
    APPLICATION DETAILS
    Your Full Details:
    Full Name:
    Loan Amount Need:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Applied before?
    State:
    Monthly Income:
    Country:
    You are to send this to our Company Email;flourishloancredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete